Note that I even showed photos of my boys eating this just to prove they love it. In fact, my oldest requested it today for snack. My younger son requested pinto beans & toast for breakfast, so we had that for lunch (since dry beans take a long time to cook).
Anyway, back to kale chips...
It's so easy, that a CPA can even do it.
Well, you know what I mean. There are just too many rocket scientists out there that have never heard of kale chips.
Here's the simple recipe:
1. Kale, buy already chopped --or-- chop carelessly in 1.5-2" pieces
2. Olive Oil
3. Sea Salt
1. Toss chopped kale very lightly with olive oil & sea salt
2. Spread on cookie sheet
3. Bake on 300 degrees for 20-25 minutes
- use too much oil; take longer to cook
- over salt; you'll lose the yummy taste of the kale
- over cook; just cook 'til it's crispy
- worry if you don't have it spread thin while cooking. I piled it on and it turned out fine.
- say you don't like it until you've tried it
Please feel free to comment below.
I always appreciate well-behaved feedback ;)